“Simplicity is prerequisite for reliability” - Edsger W. Dijkstra
- Ajax Control Toolkit May 2012 Release- I’m always fascinated when the ajaxtoolkit gets updated.
- A/B Testing: It's not about the results, and it's definitely not about the why- Pointing out that you can measure behavior but you can’t discern why a certain change had a particular effect on behavior from an A/B so you need to understand your expirement.
- Your WebAPP’s Worst Performance Bottleneck Maybe in the CSS Stylesheet- This another potential source of performance problems I’ve personally never paid attention to.
- Knockout 2.1 Is Out
- More ways to measure your website's performance with User Timings- New Google Analytic metrics for measure performance characteristics of the page execution client-side.
- This just in: Cloud computing is hard and takes a long time- So its not just me?
- Nice C# idiom for parameterless lambdas- Interesting little syntax trick I came across
- The Floppy Disk means Save, and 14 other old people Icons that don't make sense anymore
- NCrunch- NCrunch is an automated parallel continuous testing tool for Visual Studio .NET. It intelligently takes responsibility for running automated tests so that you don't have to, and it gives you a huge amount of useful information about your tests (such as code coverage and performance metrics) inline in your IDE while you work
- All the oxygen trapped in a bubble – Nice analysis about how chasing the next big thing wastes talent and capital.
- Blaze IO – “If you're looking for ways to measure and improve your mobile performance the Mobitest mobile measurement tool is a great start”
- PCAP Web Performance Analyzer
- Mobile Performance Bookmarklet- Bookmarklets are a way do some debugging on mobile browsers.
- Boomerang live instrumentation for web pages
Do you feel like you're falling?
You've taken this step
In front of you, is further from the truth
You fall apart in front of me again