“Everyone takes the limits of his own vision for the limits of the world.” —ARTHUR SCHOPENHAUER
- The pipeline to your corporate soul – Short little piece with particularly insightful relevance.
- “The behavior of your software indicates what is really valuable, what is truly important to your company, and there is really no way to hide.”
- 5 ways to keep your rockstar employees happy – Not that this applies to anyone I work with.
- Appraisals and Agile Don't Play Nicely
- Strongly Typed Data Controls (ASP.NET vNext Series) – Scott Gu talks about a marginally interesting upcoming feature
- Social Power And The Coming Corporate Revolution – Forbes article about how the power of social forces responsible for the Arab spring may soon be targeting corporations.
- Sharp-Architecture – And open-source framework implementing DDD as described by Eric Evans.
- Managing View State in ASP.NET 4 Using the New ViewStateMode Property- New viewstate mode, know it, learn it, love. We need start optimizing viewstate and this is one way.
- Page Speed Service - Web Performance, Delivered. – I wonder how well this works?
- Loading jQuery Consistently in a .NET Web App- Helpful tip from Rick Strahl
- The culture of fear – Alan cooper pokes fun of our societies propensity for fear and how that manifests itself in the silly hiding of passwords with asterisks.
- So Long, And No Thanks for the Externalities: The Rational Rejection of Security Advice by Users – A research paper discussing the counter-productive aspects of security and security policies. \
“Whose fist is this anyway?”