“It’s better to be wrong than vague” – Frederick Brooks Jr.
- More on Craftsmanship-Ted Neward’s continuing debate with software craftsmanship.
- Windows 8 LOB Story-Rocky walks us through the pain of deploying winrt apps to the enterprise.
- I had a recent discussion around the seemingly arbitrariness of the 40 work week. It appears that its far from arbitrary with “150 years of research proves that long hours at work kill profits, productivity and employees “
- When culture turns into policy- A fine line exists between spelling out company culture and inadvertently engraving it as policy
- Every Employee Should Work From Home- More remote work fallout of the Yahoo and BestBuy policy changes.