“Agile processes promote sustainable development. The sponsors, developers, and users should be able to maintain a constant pace indefinitely” – Agile manifesto
- Software Inventory- Joel makes the analogy that unused code is costly “inventory” and discusses three places where inventory piles up: Feature backlogs, bug database, undeployed features.
- Visual Studio 2012 and TFS 2012 Official Release Timeframe Announced
- Is the laptop doomed?- Rocky lays down a pretty compelling case for using a powerful tablet and a docking station as your primary workstation, with some caveats.
- The jQuery Mobile team is excited to announce the release of version 1.1.1
- Here’s why we keep getting hacked – clear and present Billabong failures - Troy hunt details some pitiful security
- Clean up your MVC app with SignalR- Another reason to take a look at SignalR
- Google Now: There’s A Fine Line Between Cool And Creepy
- Announcing the availability of ModSecurity extension for IIS – A new IIS module for adding additional security.
“People can look to me as a teacher, but I consider myself a student of hip-hop”