“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius—and a lot of courage—to move in the opposite direction” - Einstein
- Knockout.js 1.2.0 released
- Wanted: Painter Managers – Yet another post that compares development to craftsmanship and helps me justify my lack of aspirations to become a manager.
- CSS Zen Garden- A demonstration of what can be accomplished visually through CSS-based design. Select any style sheet from the list to load it into this page.
- The Ultimate List of Freely Available .NET Libraries
- Working with the Chaos Monkey – This is a great coding horror post about how Netflix has built a fault tolerate architecture by using a Chaos monkey to constantly randomly kill processes.
- Real time vs. slow time – and a defense of sane work hours – More about meetings, interruption and working efficiently rather than excessively.
- Lunch – Joel comes out of retirement to talk about the value of team lunches. And I couldn’t even get people to go out on Fridays once in while.
- Forget passion, focus on process- Post about finding interesting problems to solve in even when your company isn’t in an interesting industry. Those of us in the Equine health probably can’t related but anyway…